Well, this is not going to be a long post just a quick update since we have not posted in a week.
We completed our move out to Mmopane last Saturday and have been quite happy with our new place. It is still awfully bare and echo-y since we don't have much furniture yet but we are feeling like we are settling right in. (Pictures will be forthcoming, I promise!) The big issue right now is the lack of internet. As you may have noticed by the lack of blog posts and emails we don't have a regular internet connection. This isn't such a big deal for me since I have the use of computers at the airport when I am at work but it has been more of a problem for Alysa. The only way that she has internet access is to go out to a coffee shop that has free wireless. Unfortunately, the closest one that we know of is a fair distance away and since we have been trying to be very concious of our use of the Pajero fuel wise it has not been easy for her to get out to use the internet. In any case, it is becoming increasingly evident that we are going to need an internet connection at home. We are going to have to explore our options and look carefully at cost but I think that we ought to be able to get something set up in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please be patient with us and our lack of communication. We are working on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys! I love reading your blog. Both of you are great writers. That being said, don't feel pressured. :) We can be patient. What an amazing world we live in--that you can even get internet where you live!
wendy
Post a Comment