Just so you are aware, we recently added a link to our photo album that is hosted by shutterfly. You can click on the 'Our Photo Album' link on the right side under 'Relevant Links' to see pictures of our house, trip to the Rhino Sanctuary, etc.
Also, for those who hadn't noticed, there is a place on the right hand side to enter your email address which will have posts emailed to you as soon as they are posted. This will save you from having to remember to check our blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO HAPPY that I can get the email now telling me when to look. Sometimes I look for days and don't see anything. Then I miss a couple days and you've posted a ton of stuff!
My next request is a glossary of how to say things like Mmopane and kgotl (spelling?).
Oh, and i browsed the pictures. I love them. It looks like you are having quite an adventure! My great adventure is that I will have a kindergartener in two days!
Post a Comment