Enough people have been asking how Anny did on her high school entrance exam that I thought the news was worth its own post.
(For those of you who don't remember, she is the daughter of Jon's boss who I have been studying math with. She was given a chance to retake the entrance exam for one of the good local high schools after failing the first time.) Not only did Anny pass her exam, but the teacher who gave her dad the news said that she was so much improved that it was like a completely different student. The news that she did so well on the exam has given her the confidence to start her first day without feeling like she doesn't belong.
I'm so proud of her, she worked REALLY hard.
Anny and I taking a break together
On a separate and more selfish note, my dad received my Seminary diploma in the mail a few weeks ago which means that I actually graduated. I wasn't sure if it would really happen, but it did!
2 comments:
congratulations to both of you!! lots of hard work all around =)
Yeah for diplomas! I remember when Rob got his in the mail. It is a big sense of accomplishment. Congrats!
Post a Comment