Naturally, Jon and I didn't take any pictures of Prescott's party. Thanks to our friend, Teresa, for all of our party documentation.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Birthday boy...
Our baby is now a toddler, he turned one at the end of May. For Prescott's first birthday we had a few friends over to enjoy fall treats around a campfire. I was going to make some treats the day before but Jon insisted that fresh is best and promised to do all the baking morning of. So, I stayed up late doing all the prep work and Jon woke up very early and made several batches of coffee cake and cinnamon rolls (isn't he amazing?). We enjoyed the baked goods outside along with apple cider (can you tell it is fall here?). It was a beautiful morning and Prescott had a very nice time... well, as nice as it gets for very shy little boys with parties thrown for them.
Naturally, Jon and I didn't take any pictures of Prescott's party. Thanks to our friend, Teresa, for all of our party documentation.
Naturally, Jon and I didn't take any pictures of Prescott's party. Thanks to our friend, Teresa, for all of our party documentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How did that year go by so fast?! Wow, he is ssssoooo super cute. He looks like sunshine to me, like his mama. :)
Wendy
Post a Comment