Monday, January 3, 2011

Presents for Prescott...

For Christmas Prescott received a beautiful set of blocks with a wagon from his Grandpa Steve. The wood came from the woods around their house and was hand made, hand sanded, and canuba waxed. Prescott was thrilled with the wagon - I've never seen him do one thing for so long. After opening the wagon he gnawed on blocks and knocked over towers for almost 2 hours, he is in love.



From Grandma and Grandpa Solie Prescott got a big red wagon which he loves to ride in. On our evening walks he will sit and sing to himself while he bounces over the uneven ground. I love it as much as Prescott. With our kitchen, washing machine, and bedroom all half a city block apart it is SO great to be able to haul wiggly Prescott around with dishes, laundry, or groceries all at the same time. He is in the wagon at least a dozen times a day.
Loving the new wagon

Sitting on top of the shower curtain and blanket he crawls around on while I hang up laundry
(too many thorns to be directly on the ground)

Christmas morning Prescott also woke up with bloody gums and two new teeth poking out of the center of his upper gums. He now has four teeth. Prescott is living the dream: Two front teeth for Christmas!

(Bet that song will be stuck in your head all day... All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, ....)

No comments: