His favorite activities are to play in dirt, go for walks in his wagon, splash in his tub, turn the pages while we read books, and to be in the middle of whatever his parents are doing. He is rarely content to sit on the floor and do his own thing - he wants to sit on counters while I cook or wash dishes so he can be part of it. He insists on sitting on the corner of the washing machine with his legs dangling into the tub as I throw in laundry and scoop soap. As you can imagine, things take about 4x as long.
On our way out to the garden yesterday

This was taken quite some time ago when Masimo came to visit mySunday School class. Needless to say, he was quite a distraction. He was very taken
with this little girl who is barely bigger than he was.







1 comment:
I love, love, love this post! Oh my goodness, you have the cutest little guy! I love the pictures of him eating mud. :) And I love that you're a parent who doesn't stress about it! Hope you are all well, my friends. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment